Sweet Potato Casserole II
“Mmmmmm! Sweet potatoes topped with creamy marshmallows. Yield 8 servings.
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low fat margarine
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Boil sliced sweet potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
In a large bowl, blend the potatoes until creamy. Stir in the butter, brown sugar, orange juice to taste and a dash of ground cinnamon.
Spread the sweet potato mixture into a 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle the miniature marshmallows over the top and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until golden brown.